Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TGTIAO [Thank God Today Is Almost Over]

Well its been one of those days. Things said that weren't meant, tears from children, and wounds that will take days to heal. Had I gone with my better judgment I would have kept my mouth closed and not said anything. She would have been mad but it would have ended there. Instead I gave into her egging me on and BOOM!!! full blown argument in the car with both kids in tow. The stress of circumstances creates a rift that will not soon be repaired.

Wifey has started school and we are all adjusting. This past weekend I freaked out. Today was a result of some of that adjustment too. Hopefully as time progresses everyone can chill the @#$% out and not get so worked up over things that are here today and don't matter tomorrow. I still hope she does really good and learns there is more to this life than just being a mom. She can have friends too if she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment