Today's perspective... I am letting valuable time pass through my hands without making it count. I feel as if I have little impact on the world around me outside of my immediate family and therefore coast. I struggle to be "up and at'em" by 8a and I previously would be on my way no later than 8a. What has changed?
Matthew West has a blog about not "Going through the Motions". I signed up for it earlier this year in hopes that it would do that. I know the things I can do to get out of this rut but find it difficult to do so. The average person stays in their rut. Average = the best of the worst & the worst of the best. Ouch!
There are so many areas I want to change, no... improve in my life. My relationship with my wife, my physical well being, I want to strengthen the relationship I have with each of my children. Most importantly I need to strengthen my relationship with God. I so often feel I am walking in the "wilderness" only peeking out occasionally to see the potential life I could live if I was walking closer with God.
No comments:
Post a Comment