Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The Greatest Spectacle in Racing
Wow!!! What a weekend. The race was great and the food left something to be desired. Everything was planned out perfectly. From getting to the race before there was any traffic jams to cooking out after the race and avoiding sitting in the car for two additional hours. It was the first time we had four people at the race and it worked out great. I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Vitor had a horrible wreck with about 30 laps to go... agh! I know he will eventually break through. Got sick from food at the race (even though the wife says it was beer). My tenderloin betrayed me and I paid for it later. Now its back to work and its already 12:30p and I haven't accomplished much... still dreaming of the awesome weekend, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bacon next year!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete