Well, wow, what a weekend. The family went road-tripping to MI for a friend's wedding and had a great time. Detroit, if I don't visit again, it will be too soon. The road construction was UN...believable! We had a good time and made me realize we should take those time-outs for just the four of us to go on trips out of town. The memories will last a life time.
So after a great weekend we come smashing head first into the beginning of another week. Luckily I didn't have any appointments scheduled in the morning so I could start the day slowly. What I can't believe is that I do well in the morning and then I hit a wall in the afternoon. I am really trying to focus on getting work done this week and developing my "good" habits for getting work done. I know if I don't get it together myself, my boss will help me.
Helio grabbed the pole at Indy over the weekend and I can't wait for the race. Only 13 days to go!!!
I think I am going to take the "Love Dare". I think if I go through with it, it will rock my world. The thing is though, that it will rock my world, and I don't know how I will handle that. I know in the movie Fireproof, they talk about that you can't be a good husband on your own. You have to have to surrender yourself, your marriage to God and he will make it whole.
How I struggle to surrender anything in my life to God??? What would it be like if I did surrender my will for His will?
No comments:
Post a Comment